It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:01 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours

Post subject: SCUBAMART INDO Our Underwater World
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:01 pm 

SCUBAMART MANGGA DUA INDONESIA

Dear diver,

I'm Mike here to share some story about " What is going on with our sea" the sea is crying.

< Our Seas >

We often see picture at the beach, when the beach at low tide. Visitors took their pictures sea was arrayed with a variety of shapes, and then put these marine life threw at the beach took his death. We also often see, network, phone, strange or familiar people holding coral marine life in showing off their beach vacation.

Many people are pigeon-holing, because perhaps you have done so. Sea with unparalleled inclusive, all on the beach, living dead creatures, both in the ebb and flow between the waves to the waves to wash a new. But it also makes a lot of people have misunderstood the sea inclusion, also ignored her cries.

Ten years ago, has not yet been to the sea, I thought that the sea can be infinitely obtainable, that it is infinitely rich, inexhaustible treasure. I was mad love island adventure, often playing the island to survive, and a variety of sea creatures become my hunting goals, including a variety of rare shellfish.

Ten years later when I went to the island, found where the seabed becomes the same as the Loses Plateau, desolate, no signs of life, the garden-like coral debris left empty. I was shocked. Ocean or sea and the sea is not the year of the seabed. Coral mortality, the fish is not .

When I became a diver, before we know is not the endless sea , the sea also has its temper, it will anger will die. When the turtle hanging on the wall, the hippo campus soaked in wine, coral placed in the living room, shells become crafts, clown fish live in a fish bowl, I knew the sea getting angry. Without hard sand , clear waters gone, most importantly, sea shrimp and crabs, fish, snails children as well.

And ground- dressed pretty devastated Chinese submarine contrary, most Southeast Asian countries tattered land, submarine but it is paradise. Because species richness, and air and water temperatures of thirty degrees, suitable for diving all year round, many parts of the ocean business card is : Undersea Gardens, coral gardens, sea turtle highway...... South East Asia and the Pacific island nation has attracted worldwide undersea tourists heading.

By diving tourism, promote the local tourism industry, transportation, shipping and hotel and catering services, and the development of recreational fisheries. In some areas, one square kilometers of coral reefs, the annual output of nearly $ 3 million tourism revenue, compared to fish in the same area if the conduct of operations such as broken ring, only outputs $ 15,000 benefits, and is disposable.

Our marine resources with these countries why such a big gap ? I think : First is because the development of China's marine industry chain out of the question, and second, the entire community of citizens marine environmental awareness is not enough.

In China, Anne McClain, the official bodies in this respect, the research and implementation of their few, but the lack of marine environmental protection non-governmental charity organization , the entire community of the marine environmental protection, marine public propaganda almost no ( at least no textbooks, no childhood learned ).

According to the study, if not the world 's coral reefs should be protected for 50 years after exhaustively destruction. Then maybe our children and grandchildren will blame the destruction of the Earth's ecological our behavior today.

Sea, it is not just the ownership of the seaside residents, but all of humanity, please treat the ocean, respect for marine life, from his behavior while playing at the beach constraint start and never harm marine life to start, join the side of marine environmental protection organizations to provide help .

By: D'X Mike Ooi

PADI Divemaster #323232